- Center for Experiential Learning (CEL)
- Evaluation, Technology and Testing Services
- Facility Scheduling
- Faculty Affairs
- Institutional Educational Objectives
- Medical Student Education Committee
- Other Links and Archives
- Rural Programs
- Student Information
- Visiting Students
- Contact Us
Welcome to Quillen!
- Visiting student applicants must be in the fourth year of medical school.
Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS)
- Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University will only be using VSAS, the Visiting Student Application Service, to receive visiting student applications. Applications may be submitted through VSAS starting on May 15. To apply to our institution, please complete and send us a VSAS application for your preferred electives and dates.
MD and DO Students
- VSAS is only available for use by students enrolled in a U.S. LCME accredited school or a VSAS participating COCA accredited AACOM member college.
International Medical Students
- Quillen College of Medicine does not accept applications from international medical students for visiting student electives.
PLEASE NOTE: Completed applications MUST be submitted and received before availability of slots will be discussed. ALL visiting student applications MUST be submitted 8 weeks prior to the desired rotation dates.
Catherine R. Peeples, MPH
Clinical Medical Education Coordinator
Office of Academic Affairs
Quillen College of Medicine
Last Updated: 10/11/2016