- CME News
- Regularly Scheduled Series
- For Learners
- For Presenters
- CME Application
- About CME
- CME Links
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Contact Us
To complete the application you will need to provide the following:
- Identify the Activity Director and a contact person. The Activity Director is required to provide their CV and disclose relationships with any commercial entity.
- Description of the proposed program: title, date, times, length of the program, and
- Why this program is needed? What clinical problem or medical knowledge issue is to
- How did you determine this program is needed?
What do you want the outcome of the activity to be?
- Who do you want to attend the activity?
- Who is on your planning committee? Disclosure forms and CVs are required from all
planning committee members.
- Approving Authority: all applications must be approved by either the corresponding
ETSU Departmental Chair or the facility's Director of Medical Education.
Submission Deadline: Applications for Live Conferences, Workshops or Symposia must be submitted not less than 120 days prior to the proposed event. If you anticipate OCME applying for educational grants we must receive no less than 160 days in advance.
Applications received by the 1st of each month will be scheduled for review during the following month's meeting, i.e. applications received by February 1 will be reviewed during the March meeting. Please Note: The Board traditionally does not meet in January or July, therefore applications received by December 1 will be reviewed during the February meeting and June 1 will be reviewed during the August meeting - please keep this in mind when submitting your application.
Live Activity Applications
- Conference, Symposia, Seminar applications
(Where learners participate in person and which is planned on a one-by-one basis as a single activity.)
You may need to click on the security warning to enable the form.