Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Ph.D.
Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, China, M.D., M.S.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Cytopathology Fellowship
The University of Missouri – Columbia, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency
Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board certified
Cytopathology Board certified
Fine Needle Aspiration, Skin tumor, Blood Bank
Fine Needle Aspiration, Molecular Pathology
2) Wheeler YY, Chen SY, Sane DC. Intrabody and intrakine strategies for molecular therapy. Mol Ther. 2003 Sep; 8: 355-366.
3) Wheeler YY, Russo P, Carter GA, Lababidi Z, Luger AM, and Tobias JD. Tetralogy of Fallot, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and Down’s syndrome: a rare and challenging combination. Pediatr Dev Pathol 2006 9(4):307-311.
4) Wheeler YY, Wheeler GL, Diaz-Arias A, and Anders AR. Metastatic Renal cell carcinoma within a Hepatic Focal Nodular Hyperplasia: a Case Report and Review of Literature. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology, 2009; 2(2): 190-193. Epub 2008 June 2009.
5) Wheeler YY, Burroughs FH, and Li QK. Fine Needle Aspiration of a Well-differentiated Papillary Mesothelioma in the Inguinal Hernia Sac: a Case Report and Review of Literature. Diagnostic Cytopathology, 2009;37 (10): 784-754.
6) Wheeler YY, Stoll LM, Sheth S, and Li QK Metastatic signet ring cell carcinoma presenting as a thyroid nodule: Report of a case with fine-needle aspiration cytology. Diagn Cytopathol 2010. (In press, Epub ahead of print)