Health Sciences Rural High School Career Fair
School faculty, click here to apply.
The 25th health sciences high school career fair will be held on
Thursday, November 3rd, 2016 .
- Purpose is to provide information and encouragement to rural high school students interested in pursuing careers in the health professions.
- It's sponsored by ETSU Admissions, the Division of Health Sciences, including the five colleges (clinical & rehabilitative health, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, & pubic health) and Virginia Area Health Education Center.
- 250 high school students attend a one day fair to learn about the five colleges of health sciences.
- Favorites: Gross Anatomy (QCOM), CPR, Blood Pressures (Nursing) Exhibits, Compounding Pharmacy, Environmental Health, Dental Hygiene, Tour of Campus (dorms and gym), choices for lunch and tours of College of Medicine & College of Nursing.
- A lot of these students apply and attend the High School Medical Camp medical camp.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 28, 2016