Preparing for ETSU
Please review the information contained in the documents below to prepare for your upcoming year:
Immunization and physical exam forms
Marsh liability insurance form
Additionally, below are some things you will need to do to prepare:
- CPR certification
- Background Check (see letter from Dr. Louw, Chair of the department of ASLP)
- Physical Examination (complete with vaccinations)
• MMR vaccination
• Negative TB Skin test
-Must be received within the year.
National NSSLHA membership-ASHA -You will be able to join the local ETSU chapter once you arrive!
- Student Liability Insurance
- 25 Observation Hours
For GA/TS positions: (will need to file original.....)
(If the above information is faxed, you will need to file the original copies with ETSU Human Resources upon arrival to ETSU.)
For Johnson City
- You may request information about finding a roomate with other incoming students through our executive aid Cheryl Williams WILLIAMSCK@mail.etsu.edu
- Campus parking permit may be obtained by visiting the parking services building when you arrive to campus.
- Before mailing forms in, do make a copy for your records. Look for more information through e-mail during the summer. A list of your fellow incoming student’s can be supplied upon request. Lastly, await contact from your 2nd year CDIS Speech-Language Pathology NSSLHA buddy in August!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in the fall!