Graduate Program Specialist
- Provides information and processes forms relative to graduate admission, matriculation, and graduation requirements via electronic mail, telephone, or face to face communication.
- Responsible for building the student's initial electronic file and tracking students in selected programs through the admission process, academic file maintenance, and graduation for selected graduate programs.
- Serves as a specialist for graduate studies in the following programs:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Public Administration
- Economic Development graduate certificate
- Urban Planning graduate certificate
- East Tennessee State University pursing BA in English with a minor in Appalachian Studies
- East Tennessee State University Office of the Registrar
- Nuclear Fuel Services - Secretary to Quality Control Manager
- East Tennessee State University College of Nursing
- All genres of music
- Football and Baseball
When you have a question or need some information, call Gail Powers at (423) 439-4703
or email her at email@example.com
To Return to the Staff page click here.