ETSU requires all students to take courses in their majors and across the curriculum that offer concentrated experience in oral communication, writing, and using information technology. Therefore, students must meet proficiency-intensive requirements through courses taken at ETSU.
For a complete listing of intensive courses visit http://www.etsu.edu/uged/gened/
Steps for How to View Intensives on GoldLink Portal
- Go to http://goldlink.etsu.edu/
- Sign into the GoldLink portal using your ETSU User Name and Password.
- Click on the My Faculty Info tab.
- Find the Faculty Tools channel and click Look Up Classes.
- Select the Term from the drop down box and click submit.
- Select the first entry in the Subject selection box.
- Hold down the Ctrl and Shift Keys
- Scroll down to the bottom to highlight all Subjects
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Attributes Section
- Click on the three intensive codes ITEC, IWRT, ICOM by holding down the Ctrl and Shift Keys
- Scroll down to highlight all three intensive codes
- Click Class Search
- A complete list of Intensive courses will appear
A Class Schedule Listing with Sections Found will display. Click on "View Catalog Entry" for course description and attribute information. Click on the course title for more detailed class information.