Search Options
ETSU Faculty/Staff
ETSU Students
ETSU People Search
Graduation Forms

Apply to Graduate

File your Graduation Application electronically.  

Undergraduate Course Substitutions

Advisors may complete and submit the Undergraduate Course Substitution Form in GoldLink on the Advisor page, under the Advisor Registration Tools panel.

Catalog Extensions

If you would like to request an extension on your catalog, contact the advisement resource center.

Change Catalog Year

Student/Advisor may fill in, print and submit the change of catalog form to the graduation office for recording in the student file.  Advisors may access an electronic change of catalog form on their GoldLink Advisor tab.


Graduation Homepage


direct edit