East Tennessee State University
PRE-HEALTH LIVING-LEARNING COMMUNITY
Download Application HERE!
The Medical Professions Advisement Program,
College of Nursing, College of Clinical and Rehabilitative Health
Sciences, Honors College, Gatton College of Pharmacy, Quillen
College of Medicine, and the Department of Housing and Residence
Life at East Tennessee State University have formed a partnership
to create a Pre-Health Living-Learning Community
Purpose: To create a supportive living-learning environment in a residence hall for students interested in pursuing careers in health-related fields.
1. Be part of a community within a community – a ready-made support group.
2. Opportunity to connect with students interested in health-related fields.
3. Opportunity to take classes and have access to faculty advisement within the hall.
Participants will be living in Lucille Clement Hall.
4. Opportunity to connect with faculty, staff, and community resources within the
various health fields.
5. Be able to access special resources, programs and activities, such as peer mentoring,
exam review sessions, job shadowing, clinics, panel discussions, and forums, as well as,
team building and social events.
Requirements : Applicants must have completed the housing application and be eligible to participate in the housing process; intend to pursue a pre-health program of study; have a high school GPA of a 3.2 or higher; and have an ACT score of 22 or higher, or an SAT score of 1020 or higher.What comes next? As a new program, all the information and details have not been completed at this time. In the meantime, if you would like additional information, please email Dr. Bonnie L. Burchett, Director of Housing and Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a mailing list. Information will be sent via email as the program details become complete.