- You will need your username, given to you in your acceptance packet. Please visit www.etsu.edu/activate to set up a password if you have not already done so.
- You should plan on at least one hour to complete the LAUNCH program.
- Have paper and pencil handy for taking notes. There is a quiz at the end of LAUNCH.
Read this instructions page carefully and click on the LAUNCH tab to your left when you are ready to begin.
- LAUNCH will be available for you throughout your time at ETSU, return as needed for a refresher.
- Once you have completed LAUNCH, follow instruction to log into the ETSU Orientation System.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Successfully complete the quiz covering LAUNCH material.
- Pay your $30 new student orientation fee (non-refundable).
- Choose an on ground orientation date if required. If not required to attend on ground orientation, contact your academic advisor to be advised (a link is below)*.
- If desired, students attending an on ground orientation may contact their academic advisor to be pre-advised.
- Register and pay for any additional on ground orientation guests ($30 per guest/ non-refundable).
- Continue to check your ETSU Email/GoldMail account regularly for more information, important announcements, and confirmation.
- Not yet activated your account? Do it now. A link is listed below.
- Take advantage of these additional resources to assist in your transition to ETSU:
Locating and Contacting your Academic Advisor *
Advisement, Resources & Career Center (ARC)
Frequently Asked Questions
Steps for a Smart Start
lists all the steps you should take care prior to starting classes