- You will need your username, given to you in your acceptance packet. Please visit www.etsu.edu/activate to set up a password if you have not already done so.
- You should plan on at least one hour to complete the LAUNCH program.
- Have paper and pencil handy for taking notes. There is a quiz at the end of LAUNCH.
Read this instructions page carefully and click on the LAUNCH icon below when you are ready to begin.
- Once you have completed LAUNCH, follow instructions to log into the ETSU Orientation System.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Successfully complete the quiz covering LAUNCH material.
- Pay your $30 new student orientation fee (non-refundable).
- Choose an on ground orientation date if required. If not required to attend on ground orientation, contact your academic advisor to be advised (a link is below)*.
If desired, students attending an on ground orientation may contact their academic advisor to be pre-advised.
- Continue to check your ETSU Email/GoldMail account regularly for more information, important announcements, and confirmation.
- Not yet activated your account? Do it now. A link is listed below.
- Take advantage of these additional resources to assist in your transition to ETSU:
Locating and Contacting your Academic Advisor *
Frequently Asked Questions
Click below to begin LAUNCH:
If you are a student attending class on the ETSU main campus click HERE
Off-Campus and Online Students (Cohort) click HERE