University School COVID-19 Dashboard
The University School COVID-19 Dashboard represents information reported to University School and may include individuals residing outside Washington County, Tennessee. The data reflects confirmed cases of individuals tested through the Washington County Health Department, as well as cases self-reported by members of our school community. Some individuals who test positive may not report their results to University School; as such, the data may not fully reflect all cases within the University School community. Official data on active and recovered cases are reported by local Health Departments.
ETSU’s COVID-19 Task Force and Medical Response Team are actively evaluating data and working with state and local health officials to best determine decisions about operational status.
Dashboard data updated each weekday evening.
- Active Positive Cases
- Individuals who have received and reported positive COVID-19 test results and are
currently in isolation.
- University School students and staff members identified as close contacts* of someone with COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test as determined by the Tennessee Department of Health.
- Individuals who have recovered from a positive COVID-19 test since July 26, 2020 and have since completed the CDC-recommended return to work or school process.
- Keeping someone who is sick or tested positive for COVID-19 without symptoms away from others, even in their own home.
- Keeping someone who might have been exposed to COVID-19 away from others; also includes symptomatic individuals awaiting COVID-19 test results.
*Close contacts are defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for more than 15 minutes starting from 2 days before the onset of illness.