• Educating students about the job search process and the necessary skills for success.
• Teaching students strategies for conducting an effective job search--from building and writing a strong, effective resume to preparing for an interview.
• Partnering with private and public sector employers on behalf of our students to further their careers;
• Creating opportunities for students to experience the “world of work” through internships and job shadowing experiences.
• Fostering in students a commitment to service as part of their professional selves.
• Empowering students to understand career choices and to manage their professional lives.
As you explore career options in preparation for graduating
from the College of Business and Technology, utilize all of the
resources available to you to help launch a successful career.
You control your future.
You represent our future.
Explore. Prepare. Search. Your future is now.