- Center for Experiential Learning (CEL)
- Faculty Affairs
- Institutional Educational Objectives
- Medical Student Education Committee
- Student Information
- Visiting Students
- College of Medicine Rural Programs
- Evaluation and Testing Services
- Facility Scheduling
- Other Links and Archives
- Contact Us
Academic and Faculty Affairs Quillen College of Medicine
Our mission is to provide leadership in fostering a vital, active learning community that enables students and faculty to achieve excellence and develop a commitment to lifelong learning.
The faculty and staff of Academic Affairs serve multiple roles, which overlap in an academic and administrative nature. Our services are in support of students, faculty, staff and administration of the College of Medicine, ETSU, as well as the people living in this region.