- Center for Experiential Learning (CEL)
- Evaluation, Technology and Testing Services
- Facility Scheduling
- Faculty Affairs
- Institutional Educational Objectives
- Medical Student Education Committee
- Other Links and Archives
- Rural Programs
- Student Information
- Visiting Students
- Contact Us
Academic and Faculty Affairs Quillen College of Medicine
Kenneth E. Olive, MD, MACP
The Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs serves multiple roles, which overlap in an academic and administrative nature. Our services are in support of students, faculty, staff and administration of the College of Medicine, ETSU, and the people living in this region.
Our mission is to provide leadership in fostering a vital, active learning community that enables students and faculty to achieve excellence and develop a commitment to lifelong learning.
2017 Graduation: Friday, May 5, 2017 at 2:30 in the Culp Center auditorium.
- Academic Health Sciences Center Facebook
- ETSU Academic Health Sciences Center (YouTube video)
- Why an Academic Health Sciences Center? (Article)
Events throughout the year
- ETSU Medical Class Scores 100 Percent on Residency Match Day (Johnson City Press)
Quillen Facebook (See our student community)
Quillen Quirks (Advice from students to students)
Quillen Students (Website run by students for students)