Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
East Tennessee State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, telephone 404-679-4500, or http://www.sacscoc.org, for questions about the accreditation of East Tennessee State University.
- SACSCOC website
- SACSCOC Complaint Policy Statement
- SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation
- SACSCOC Substantive Change
- ETSU’s Institutional Summary Form
- ETSU Policies
- ETSU Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment
- SACSCOC FAQ
Contact (Accreditation Liaison):
Cheri W. Clavier, Ed.D.
Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Liaison