PURPOSE: Cohort staff support the start-up and delivery of new cohort programs at various off-campus sites. These sites include ETSU at Bristol and Kingsport, Pellissippi State CC, Walters State Community College, Sevier Co., Morristown and other sites. We also track and monitor enrollments of all cohorts programs.
- Remove costs of cohort delivery from departmental budgets
- Encourage and Support Off-campus enrollment
- Make off-campus cohorts self-supporting
Who do I contact for help?
Click the link below for a list of cohort program staff: Cohort Program Staff
How can your office help my department market upcoming cohort opportunities?
Identifying student populations who have a need for the program.
- School systems
- Community groups
- Corporations or Businesses
Provide quotes about the program to be used in press releases, cohort web site, and ad campaigns.
Identify successful graduates and include some testimonials about how the program changed their career path.
Maintain an up-to-date web site.
Provide quick facts about the program:
- Name the cohort groups so they are easy to identify (What is the name of this particular cohortprogram group?)
- Date (When will the program begin?)
- Location (Where will the students meet?)
- Program length (How much time before they receive their degree?)
- Tuition / Fees (How much will it cost?) 6. Program coordinator (Who is the advisor and person who can answer questions via email or phone?)