ADOBE Creative Cloud Online Training: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro
Dates: July 8-31, 2020
Meets: 12 M to 12 M
Location: Online Course
Registration Fee: $650.00 *Rates may vary
ETSU's Department of Media and Communication offers courses and testing that lead to the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) professional credential: in Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro. Course participants will have access to online training materials for 3 weeks, and will then attend a day-and-a-half of online workshops. The certification exam will be administered at the end of the second workshop day. Course fees include all course materials, instructor fees, exam fees, and the option for one retake.
-Participants will be added to the course D2L site from July 8 - July 31, 2020. Although participants will select only one of the programs in which to take the ACA exam (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro), they will have access to training materials for all 3 programs.
-Participants will attend a day-and-a-half online workshop (July 30 from 2-4 p.m. and July 31 from 2-3 p.m.) where Adobe experts will be on hand to review materials, answer questions about the certification exam, and discuss best practices for using Creative Cloud into their courses.
-ACA Exam will be administered at the end of the second workshop day, July 31 from 3-4 p.m.
-Free for faculty/staff through Education Assistance Fund must be full-time employee for 6 months(Click for Form)
-Group discounts available (details upon request)
Click here for more information and to register!
Legal Certification Courses
- Paralegal Certificate Course
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
- Advanced Legal Research & Writing
NEW! Upcoming OSHA Courses
ETSU Office of Professional Development will become a host site for the following OSHA courses beginning Spring 2020!
- OSHA #500 Trainer Course in OSH Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA #501 Trainer Course in OSH Standards for General Industry
- OSHA #502 Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
- OSHA #503 Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers
- OSHA #510 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA #511 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- OSHA #521 OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene
- OSHA #2015 Hazardous Materials
- OSHA #2045 Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards
- OSHA #2055 Cranes in Construction
- OSHA #2225 Respiratory Protection
- OSHA #2255 Principles of Ergonomics
- OSHA #2264 Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
- OSHA #3015 Excavation, Trenching and Soil Mechanics
- OSHA #3085 Principles of Scaffolding
- OSHA #3095 Electrical Standards
- OSHA #3115 Fall Protection
- OSHA #5400 Trainer Course in OSH Standards for the Maritime Industry
- OSHA #5402 Maritime Industry Trainer Update Course
- OSHA #5410 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Maritime Industry
- OSHA #5600 Disaster Site Worker Trainer Course
- OSHA #5602 Update for Disaster Site Worker Trainer Course
- OSHA #7000 OSHA Training Guidelines for Safe Patient Handling
- OSHA #7005 Public Warehousing and Storage
- OSHA #7100 Introduction to Machinery and Machine Safeguarding
- OSHA #7105 Evacuation and Emergency Planning
- OSHA #7110 Safe Bolting: Principles and Practices
- OSHA #7115 Lockout/Tagout
- OSHA #7120 Introduction to Combustible Dust Hazards
- OSHA #7125 Seminar on Combustible Dust Hazards
- OSHA #7200 Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control for Healthcare Facilities
- OSHA #7205 Health Hazard Awareness
- OSHA #7210 Pandemic Influenza and Workplace Preparedness
- OSHA #7215 Silica in Construction, Maritime, and General Industries
- OSHA #7225 Transitioning to Safer Chemicals
- OSHA #7300 Understanding OSHA's Permit-Required Confined Space Standard
- OSHA #7400 Noise Hazards in the Construction Industry
- OSHA #7405 Fall Hazard Awareness for the Construction Industry
- OSHA #7410 Managing Excavation Hazards
- OSHA #7415 OSHA Construction Industry Requirements (Major Hazards and Prevention)
- OSHA #7500 Introduction to Safety and Health Management
- OSHA #7505 Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
- OSHA #7510 Introduction to OSHA for Small Businesses
- OSHA #7845 Recordkeeping Rule Seminar
Please contact the Office of Professional Development for more information! 800-222-3878
ETSU is not an OTI Education Center, but serves as a host training organization for OTI Education Center at Volunteer State Community College.
NEW! Real Estate Continuing Education Course
Pharmacy Technician Certification Training Course
Dates: February 4, 2020 - April 28, 2020
This course provides an overview of skills and knowledge required to function successfully as a pharmacy technician. Every topic cannot be covered during class time, therefore, some self-study will be required. The course may be used for individuals working in retail or hospital pharmacy to prepare for the PTCB exam or to improve their job skills.
Pharmacy technicians work in community or hospital pharmacies, assisting pharmacists in handling medications and serving patients. Individuals passing the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board examination become nationally certified pharmacy technicians.
This course meets on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 pm to 9 pm for 26 sessions. There are no prerequisites for this program, however, you must be 18 years of age, a high school graduate/GED prior to taking the certification exam with no felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions that are drug related. Textbook is included with registration fees.
Participants will need a four-function calculator and notebook for class.
Click here to register or for more information or call us at 800-222-3878
The registration fee covers textbook and certificate of completion.
The Pharmacy Technician Exam is a separate fee not covered in registration fee.
Computed Tomography Certification Program
For more information on Computed Tomography please visit Allied Health Website https://www.etsu.edu/crhs/allied-health/ctc.php
Course runs during the Fall Semester.
- Application Deadline Extended to October 18, 2019
- All applicants are notified of acceptance after receipt of application
- *A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 that is to be called in to 800-222-3878*
- If you'd like to be added to the waiting list or want more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A background check is required in order to stay on the wait list.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Certification Program
For more information on MRI Certificate please visit Allied Health website https://www.etsu.edu/crhs/allied-health/mric.php
- Application Deadline October 1st.
- All applicants are notified of acceptance by the end of October.
- *A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 that is to be sent with application*
- A background check is required for acceptance in this program.
If you'd like to be added to the waiting list or want more information please email email@example.com.
Clinical Medical Assistant
Next Class September 4, 2019-January 8, 2020
The program fee of $900 includes the textbook and a certificate of completion. This fee does not include the certification exam.
Clinical medical assistants can pursue employment as health care professionals in a physician's office or a clinical setting by helping with procedures, caring for patients and performing simple laboratory tests.
There are no refunds within a week of the course or after the course begins. There is a $25.00 refund processing fee for ALL cancellations.