How will I know when I've been accepted?
- An official admissions letter will come in the mail.
How do I apply?
- The best way to apply is to complete the online admissions application.
- Submit the $25 application fee ($35 for international). You can submit this by credit card during the online application process.
- Submit one official transcript from every college or university where the applicant has taken courses, except for previous course work at ETSU. Applications will not be considered without all transcripts.
When is the admissions deadline?
Transfer students should complete the application process by August 15th if they are applying for the fall term. Transfer students who plan to enter the university in the spring, should complete the application process by December 15th.
How do I apply for financial aid?
- The ETSU Financial Aid web site is a good place to start.
- First, you will need to submit a free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). You can complete your FAFSA online.
- Cohort students should contact financial aid using a special e-mail contact: email@example.com
What is Goldlink?
- Goldlink is your entryway to ETSU's online services.
- Current or prospective students, employees, or alumni.
Where do I find the Undergraduate catalog?
Student Information Page
- Already a student... please see the Admitted? What's Next page
Do I have to attend orientation?
- Cohort students do not have to attend orientation on campus (though your admissions letter will ask you to attend). We bring an abbreviated orientation to the location where your cohort will meet.
How do I register for classes?
- You can register for your classes online through ETSU's Goldlink system. The first time you log into this system, you will need to enter your social security number as your student ID and your six-digit birth date as your pass code.
Where do I find information about tuition and fees?