FLYERS AND POSTERS
Postcard - two-sided
Postcard - one side
GivingTuesday (UnSelfies) - 8 1/2 x 11, gold
GivingTuesday (UnSelfies) - small, blue
Random Acts of Kindness - small, blue
Random Acts of Kindness - large poster
SAMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
For Individuals - @(student/faculty/staff handle) supports @(your college/department/program handle)! Will you? https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php #GivingETSUday
For Units - Support (your college/department/program) by going to www.etsu.edu/give and selecting (department)as your designation! #GivingETSUday #November29th
Add your own flair and challenge your networks to post and share!
October 29 - #GivingETSUday. Learn more at https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php
November 1 - November begins a season known for giving. Be part of #GivingETSUday on November 29, 2016. https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php
November 8 - Want to support scholarships and expansion in your department or college? Support your favorite team? #GivingETSUday arrives November 29. https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php
November 15 - Want to know where you can designate your gifts to ETSU? Check it out at https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php #GivingETSUday
November 22 - One week from today is GivingTuesday. Gifts of any size really make a difference. #GivingETSUday. https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php
November 28 - Join President Noland and Bucky for a cup of hot chocolate or coffee tomorrow from 10am to 12pm in Borchuck Plaza. https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php #GivingETSUday
November 29, 12:01am - Today is #GivingETSUday. Show your support for the ETSU community and make your year-end, tax deductible gift. https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php
November 29, 10:30am - (from Borchuck Plaza)(with Picture) #GivingETSUday is here! Let’s make a difference. https://www.etsu.edu/advancement/giving/weekofgiving.php
December 1 - Thank you for making GivingTuesday #GivingETSUday.
December 5 - Results?
1. A post showing support or thanks for others.
2. Sign of encouragement for GivingTuesday.
UnSelfie Sign - print, add your thanks or area you supported, snap, and post! Remember to add #GivingETSUday
- In bold marker/pen, write down either:
- what cause you’re passionate about; or
- what you’ve given time, talents, or dollars to; or
- express your thanks to a person or organization for helping you
- Consider including “#” or “@” of the people/organizations you’re naming
- Snap a picture of you holding the sign
- Post to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram using #GivingETSUday
- Consider challenging your networks to do likewise.
- Thank you for doing this and thanks for your support of ETSU!
IMAGES (right-click to save or copy)