- Tuition & Fee Payment & Refund Calendar
- Tuition Estimator
- Tuition and Fee Information
- Student Loan Information
- Authorization Form for Direct Deposit & Financial Aid Links
- Cancellation Options
- Deferment Options
- Perkins Loans (ECSI)
- QCOM Resident Emergency Loan Form
- Return of Title IV Federal Student Aid & Refunding Policy
- Refund Appeal Forms
- Study Abroad Bridge Loan Application
- University Sponsored Enrollment, Kick Start, Short Term & Emergency Loans
- Educational Benefit Forms
- Education Tax Credits-1098T
- Refund Policy
- Financial Services Home
- Contact Us
E.G Hughes Enrollment Loan, Version 01232014
Available to assist current and former students with an outstanding account balance preventing them from future registration. University Enrollment loan funds of up to $2,000 may be available, as funds permit, to assist ETSU students with an outstanding balance from a prior term.
University/E.G. Hughes Kick-Start Loan, Version 01132014
Available to aid students with emergency needs or unexpected expenses related to educational costs (i.e.; books) up to $500.00. This loan is not used for tuition and/or fee payment.
University Short-Term Loan, Version 01232014
Available to fund up to one-half university fees as funds permit. This loan is to assist ETSU students without sufficient income or financial aid to pay fees by the fee payment deadline. This loan is not available for Summer terms.
E.G. Hughes Emergency Event Loan, Version 01132014
Available to assist ETSU students when emergency situation occurs during the semester. Examples include rental evictions, fires, utility disconnections, illness or injury as evidenced by medical documentation. As funds permit, student may receive up to $1,000 to assist with their unexpected expenses and remain enrolled.
QCOM Resident Emergency Loan, Version 06102009
Study Abroad Bridge Loan, Version 02202013