- Budget Office
- Budget Timeline
- Financial Services/Comptroller
- Foundation Accounting
- Procurement and Contract Services
- Tax & Revenue Services
- Financial Procedures
- Reporting Fraud, Waste or Abuse
- Contact Us
2. Private funds may be used to purchase water in special situations. For example, in areas of the University that receive special guests and where hospitality is a high priority.
3. The President, or appropriate Vice President, will approve requests for exception
as outlined in number 2 above.
Original effective date: June 16, 2004
Last review: November 10, 2010