Keep the PACE with CASE!
CASE is pleased to present the Positive Academic Coaching and Empowerment (PACE) program, a new resource to help ETSU freshmen begin their academic careers on the right foot.
Our coaches will help you reach your full potential by working with you on many elements of college success:
- planning out your semester and your path to graduation
- managing your time to make the most of every hour
- cultivating effective study skills and textbook review methods to maximize reading comprehension
- learning techniques to better manage text anxiety
- transitioning from high school culture to university life
- making the most of your learning style(s)
Meet your PACE Coaches
Drop by the CASE Office in the Sherrod Library (on the 3rd floor in Room 355) or call 423.439.5602 to schedule your first appointment with a PACE Coach. We look forward to meeting you and helping you be the best Buc you can be!