- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Fall 2018 meetings have not yet been posted.
Please check back in September for meeting dates.
Due to technological advancements and research, increasing numbers of community members
have been diagnosed with chronic illnesses and diseases. Recognizing this, our organization
aspires to bring awareness to these chronic illnesses and diseases by educating the
East Tennessee State University (ETSU) student body. In addition, our organization
is determined to create practical methods that will positively impact those affected
by chronic illnesses and diseases.
The mission of CIDA is to mobilize the East Tennessee State University student body,
thereby becoming an active presence in the community, thus bringing awareness to the
chronic illnesses and diseases that impact the members of our community.
Mandy Hall, Pre-Medicine
Natania Paul, Pre-Medicine
Ajla Brka, Nursing
Lejla Brka, Nursing
Undergraduate Community Liaison
Caitlin Hale, Pre-Nursing
Graduate Community Liaison
Public Relations Chair
CIDA is proud to partner with Color My World Healthy to deliver regular health workshops
community at Carver Park and Recreation Center.
Previous workshop dates and topics are listed below. Please visit our site after September 2018 for future opportunities.
For more information
Visit our webpage on ETSU's Buc Hub for student organizations
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram