- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- American Medical Student Association
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
- Physician Assistant Student Organization
- Pre-Dental Society
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association
- Pre-Vet Student Organization
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Spring 2018 Meetings
February 15 | March 29 | April 19
CIDA is proud to partner with Color My World Healthy to deliver regular health workshops
community at Carver Park and Recreation Center.
Each workshop begins at 4:15 PM on the dates listed below.
Due to technological advancements and research, increasing numbers of community members have been diagnosed with chronic illnesses and diseases. Recognizing this, our organization aspires to bring awareness to these chronic illnesses and diseases by educating the East Tennessee State University (ETSU) student body. In addition, our organization is determined to create practical methods that will positively impact those affected by chronic illnesses and diseases.
The mission of CIDA is to mobilize the East Tennessee State University student body, thereby becoming an active presence in the community, thus bringing awareness to the chronic illnesses and diseases that impact the members of our community.