- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- American Medical Student Association
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
- Physician Assistant Student Organization
- Pre-Dental Society
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association
- Pre-Vet Student Organization
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
The MPA Post Baccalaureate Program is a career change program available to students preparing for application to health professions programs. This program is designed for students that have previously earned a bachelor's degree in a non-science related field and need to complete prerequisite courses or need to update their record of academic achievement. Individuals should assess their academic record (preferably with help from an admissions officer at a professional school or a pre-health advisor) to determine the type of program that will best enhance their credentials.
Please note that our program is not structured as an Enhancement Program.
Currently, there is no application for The MPA Post Baccalaureate Program. Interested students should apply to East Tennessee State University as a "special, non-degree seeking" student, and indicate interest in a pre-health field.
Contact the MPA Office early in the application process for help selecting your courses for the next term and to discuss an individual application preparation plan.
View and Download Prerequisite Guidles for the Health Professions:
- Pre-Allopathic Medicine
- Pre-Chiropractic Medicine
- Pre-Osteopathic Medicine
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine