The two undergraduate programs facilitate mastery of basic academic competencies and provide a basic level of expertise in the field of criminal justice and criminology. These two programs are: Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science with a Concentration in Social & Behavioral Science.
Requirements* for completion of these programs are as follows:
- Completion of General Education Core Requirements of the university and requirements
of the College of Arts and Sciences B.A. or B.S. in social and behavioral sciences.
- Completion of criminal justice and criminology core curriculum.
- Completion of 18 hours of elective courses.
- Completion of a minor to be selected in consultation with the director of advising in the department.
- Must complete a minimum of 27 hours at ETSU in the Department of Criminal Justice
- Must maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5 in criminal justice and criminology
coursework completed at ETSU.
- No grade earned in a criminal justice and criminology major core course below a 2.0 (C) will be accepted.
Major/minor requirement sheets should only be used with the assistance of an academic advisor in the planning and coordination of your degree. Please refer to the undergraduate catalog for specific degree requirements and your degree progress in DegreeWorks>