Adobe Scholars are Media + Communication majors who wish to activate their education through career-building engagement outside of the classroom. This one-of-a-kind program admits a limited number of students each year and is focused on professional development. By remaining highly active in this program, students can expect to be highly-recruited upon graduation.
Professionals are looking for students who have experience with the world’s industry-leading media platforms. Not only will Adobe Scholars get experience with Adobe’s Creative and Marketing Cloud platforms, but they will be exposed to other industry platforms, from the likes of Google and Qualtrics, as well as a number of social media platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Adobe Scholars give back by contributing to the campus and community through service learning projects as well as through industry-related events. Adobe Scholars collaborate on campus and non-profit organization assignments, providing a platform for learning while benefiting the community.
- Up to $3,000 per academic year for in-state students, depending on other awards
- $1,000 per academic year for out-of-state students
- In-state and border county Media + Communication majors
- First-time freshman with 2.9 high school GPA and 19 ACT or first-time transfers with a 2.5 college GPA (appeals are possible for students outside of the requirements)
Requirements to Maintain Scholarship
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA while at ETSU
- Commit to 75 hours per semester of Adobe Scholars Program engagement (campus and community partnerships)