|Application deadline for Fall semester||before August 1|
|Domestic application fee||$55|
|International application fee||$65|
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants can apply on line at the Graduate Studies web site, or a paper copy may be printed from the Graduate Studies site. Paper applications can also be obtained from the Graduate School in room 309-B of Burgin Dossett Hall or the College of Business and Technology Graduate Office in room 214 of Sam Wilson Hall.
The application materials include the following:
- A completed official application (can be completed online)
- A personal essay of 150 to 300 words (can be completed online as part of the online application)
- A Residency Inquiry Form if claiming Tennessee residency
- One official transcript of all previous undergraduate and graduate work, except previous coursework taken at ETSU
- Payment of the required nonrefundable application fee of $55 for domestic students or $65 for international students (can be completed online as part of the online application)
- A letter of support from your supervisor (can be completed online)
- A current resume indicating at least three years of professional experience
- Three letters of recommendation (can be completed online)
- A scanned copy of a driver's license, birth certificate, visa, or permanent resident identification for in-state applications
All materials should be submitted to the ETSU Graduate School at the following address:
East Tennessee State University
School of Graduate Studies
P. O. Box 70720
Johnson City, TN 37614-1710
NOTE: All transcripts must be sent directly from the institution(s) to ETSU. All letters of recommendation and the letter of support must be sent by the authors directly to ETSU.