|Preferred application dates for Fall semester||before August 1|
|Domestic application fee||$55|
|International application fee||$65|
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants can apply on line at the Graduate Studies web site, or a paper copy may be printed from the Graduate Studies site. Paper applications can also be obtained from the Graduate School in room 309-B of Burgin Dossett Hall or the College of Business and Technology Graduate Office in room 214 of Sam Wilson Hall.
The application materials include the following:
- A completed official application (can be completed online)
- A personal essay of 150 to 300 words (can be completed online as part of the online application)
- A Residency Inquiry Form if claiming Tennessee residency
- One official transcript of all previous undergraduate and graduate work, except previous coursework taken at ETSU
- Payment of the required nonrefundable application fee of $55 for domestic students or $65 for international students (can be completed online as part of the online application)
- A letter of support from your supervisor (can be completed online)
- A current resume indicating at least three years of professional experience
- Three letters of recommendation (can be completed online)
- A scanned copy of a driver's license, birth certificate, visa, or permanent resident identification for in-state applications
All materials should be submitted to the ETSU Graduate School at the following address:
East Tennessee State University
School of Graduate Studies
P. O. Box 70720
Johnson City, TN 37614-1710
NOTE: All transcripts must be sent directly from the institution(s) to ETSU. All letters of recommendation and the letter of support must be sent by the authors directly to ETSU.
For more information contact Pete Cornett, the AMBA Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 423-439-4622.