Online Digital Marketing Program Admissions Information
Apply to the Online M.S. in Digital Marketing Degree Program
Applicants can apply to the Master of Science in Digital Marketing degree program by submitting an application online.
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution for program eligibility (degrees in marketing or communication preferred).
Application deadlines for Fall Semester:
April 30 (International); August 10 (Domestic)
Application deadlines for Spring Semester:
Application deadlines for Summer Semester:
Domestic application fee
International application fee
3.0 Minimum (on a 4.0 scale)
TOEFL (International Students)
79 (Internet Based)
August and January
All application materials must include the following:
- A completed official application
- A personal essay of 150 to 300 words
- Official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work, except previous coursework taken at ETSU
- Payment of the required non-refundable application fee ($55.00 USD for Domestic; $65.00 USD for International); fees can be paid online.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current resume
All materials should be submitted to the ETSU School of Graduate Studies at the following address:East Tennessee State University School of Graduate Studies P.O. Box 70720 Johnson City, TN 37614-1710