Little Buccaneers Enrollment Application
Application Process for Child Enrollment
Little Buccaneers Early Childhood Laboratory Program ~ A Reggio Inspired, Inquiry-Based Early Learning Center
Thank you for your interest in the East Tennessee State University Little Buccaneers Early Childhood Laboratory Program (tax ID # 62-6021046).
- We are located at 2101 Signal Drive, Johnson City, TN 37604
- Child care is available to ETSU students on a first-come, first-serve basis to children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
The Center follows the University’s academic calendar for fall and spring semesters. Child care is not available during the summer months.
- Little Bucs operates from 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, 7:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m., Friday, except when classes are not in session (Spring Break, Fall Break, holidays. etc.).
- To ensure a smooth transition for your child into the program, we require a minimum enrollment of 2 days/5 hours each day. We request your child to begin their day by 9 a.m. We recommend visiting the program with your child prior to the first day you need to attend class. Each semester, an Open House is scheduled so you can come by, visit the space, and meet the program’s staff.
Tuition Fees: Tuition will be calculated at the beginning of each semester and may be paid on an installment plan; we recommend 4 equal payments distributed throughout each semester.
- The Infant Toddler Program serves children approximately 3 months to 24 months.
$7 per hour tuition rate
- The Early Learning Program serves children approximately 3 to 5 years.
$6 per hour tuition rate
- Supply fees are assessed each semester:
$20 for infants and $30 for toddlers and preschool.
Applicants to Little Bucs must submit their academic class schedules along with their
need for child care services. You will be notified as space becomes available at the
beginning of each semester. When contacted for an opening, you have 48 hours to respond.
After that time period, the opening will be given to the next suitable applicant.
When you have confirmed your schedule, you will need to pick up a parent packet. This
packet will need to be completed and returned at least 3 days before the semester
Again, thank you for your interest in our program. We look forward to working with you to meet your child care needs.
To complete Enrollment Application:
Click here if you are using your personal email account. (First time: you will need to build an account with Dynamic Forms)