You're always in good company in School Library Media! Program Coordinator
Renee Lyons (far right) with the Librarian of Congress, Dr. Carla Hayden (center) .
For questions about the admissions process, contact our Graduate Program Specialist Fiona Goodyear at 423-439-6148, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Obtain Graduate Admissions and Applications Materials forms in any of the following ways:
- In person from School of Graduate Studies (309-B Burgin-Dossett Hall)
- Online in printable pdf format via Graduate Studies
- Online application (to be submitted online) via Graduate Studies
2. Obtain one official transcript from any college or university where the you have taken courses, except for previous course work at ETSU.
3. If undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required. Students who take the GRE must obtain a minimum of 2400 points based on the following formula:
- Sum of the GRE aptitude score (V+Q+A)
- GPA multiplied by 500, and
- The sum of (1) and (2)
*Request that GRE scores are sent to ETSU and/or submit score report with application materials.
4. Compose a personal statement of 150-300 words, detailing your interests in the graduate program at ETSU. This statement will be submitted upon the application itself.
5. Submit to Graduate Studies:
- Completed Graduate Studies Application
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges where you have taken courses (excluding ETSU)
- GRE scores (if applicable, and if scores have not already been sent by testing service)
- Personal essay
- $25 application fee ($35 for international students)
To register for courses, you may use GoldLink.
The bursar's office provides a tuition estimator.