Each applicant for admission to a masters degree program must have earned a bachelors degree in an appropriate academic discipline from a regionally accredited college or university before the application will be considered. Each applicant for admission must meet all general university requirements for admission to the School of Graduate Studies as well as departmental criteria. Please contact the Program Coordinator, Dr. Karin Keith, for more information about admission to this program.
Admission Requirements for the School of Graduate Studies
The following standards and materials are required of all masters and certificate applicants regardless of program.
- A bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution. Degrees from non-accredited institutions will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- A completed application form.
- One official transcript from every college or university where the applicant has taken courses, except for previous course work at ETSU. Applications will not be considered without all transcripts.
- A personal essay of 150-300 words, detailing your interests in a graduate program at ETSU.
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 ( $35 for international students).
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale