The Clemmer College Scholarship forms will be available November 1, 2022 – March 1, 2023.
This scholarship application is for students currently enrolled in ETSU with programs in Clemmer College.
This scholarship application is for prospective students who are not currently enrolled in ETSU courses.
A description of each scholarship is available here.
Students applying for the need-based scholarships offered by the Clemmer College MUST complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for need-based scholarships. The FAFSA becomes available at www.fafsa.gov between approximately October 1 and June 30 and information is sent to the ETSU Office of Financial Aid. Please be aware that receiving a scholarship from the Clemmer College may affect your overall financial aid package.
Checklist for Clemmer College Scholarship Application 2023-2024
In order to apply for following Clemmer College Scholarships, please compile the documents listed below and submit as ONE PDF file when you complete the application online:
- IF applying for the Lauren E. Cole Scholarship, please also include a short essay
- why Parks and Recreation is important; and
- what you plan to do with your degree.
- IF applying for the Jack Rhoton Scholarship Endowment for Science and Math Education, please also include a brief statement detailing plans to use math and/or science in your future career or profession.
- If applying for the Sara J. Goodin Memorial Scholarship please include four recommendations at least two of which are from faculty of the College of Arts & Sciences.
For help combining your files into one PDF, stop by the ETRC lab (209-L Warf-Pickel Hall) or contact the ETRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.