Residency application process
NRMP and ERAS
The American Academy of Family Physicians has published an excellent step-by-step booklet (*) "Strolling Through the Match," which explains the residency application process.
The American Medical Association has information relating to Medical Licensure and links to State Medical Boards.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (Home)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- AAMC Association of American Medical Colleges (Home)
- ETSU Fellowship Programs
- ETSU Graduate Medical Education
- ETSU Residency Programs
- * "Strolling Through the Match" and other AAMC Resources
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the ERAS / NRMP Coordinator for ETSU College of Medicine at 423-439-6311 or by email (email@example.com).
Last Updated: 11/09/2017