- Department Home
- Scholarly Activities
- Current/Completed Projects
- Publication & Presentation Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Quality Improvement
- Contact Us
QI Library - A list of books and media available for check out for Family Medicine Faculty, Staff, and Residents by e-mailingGeorgia Doveror calling 439-6738.
The following are topics that you may want to consider when performing a PDSA or METRIC Quality Improvement Process:
- Practice Based Learning and Improvement - Recommended Curriculum Guidelines for Family Medicine Residents by AAFP.
- The article that Dr. Rose's requested be read before Orientation: Effects of Intensive BP Control in T2DM by the ACCORD Study Group.
- ETSU Medical Library
- ETSU Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- ETSU Internal Review Board (IRB)
QI Forms, Tools & Surveys