- Contact Us
Jennifer Gibson, MD | Assistant Professor
Medical Education: East Tennessee State University, MD, 2009
Residency: East Tennessee State University, 2014
Abstracts, posters and presentations given at international, national or regional meetings.
- Aboaziza A, Shah D, Gibson J. The Long Wait for a Gut Transplant, a Clinical Conundrum.
- Poster presentation on December 7-10, 2014 at the Hot Topics in Neonatology Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Aboaziza A, Shah D, Gibson J, Teixeira O. Pericardial Effusion with a Properly Placed Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Poster presentation on September 5, 2014 at the Southeast Pediatric Cardiology Society Conference, Durham, NC
- Dankhara N, Macariola D, Gibson J. Bloody Diarrhea: Think Beyond Infections.
- Poster presentation July 25, 2014 at the Pediatric Hospital Medicine Conference, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Journal Publications, Chapters or Textbooks
- Williams JT, Gibson J, Taylor L, Macariola D, Krishnan S, Reeder, C. Eleven-Month-Old Female with Left Breast Swelling.
- Accepted for publication as an Index of Suspicion case in Pediatrics in Reviewestimated publication date October 2016.
- Aboaziza A, Shah D, Gibson J, Teixeira O. Pericardial Effusion with a Properly Placed Umbilical Venous Catheter
- Accepted for publication in Congenital Cardiology Todayestimated publication date June/July 2015.
- Aboaziza A, Shah D, Gibson J, Teixeira O. Pericardial Effusion with a Properly Placed Umbilical Venous Catheter. Neonatology Today. 2015; V10, No. 4:1-4.
- Gibson J. Comprehension Questions: Cases 14-414-6. In: Shah SS, Ludwig S (eds). Symptom-Based Diagnosis in Pediatrics on AccessPediatrics. New York: McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Currently accepted for online publication & awaiting accessible website address.
Leadership role serving on committees, governing boards in national medical organizations or as a review or editorial board member for a peer reviewed journal.
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine Pediatric Clerkship director 2015- present.
- Pediatric Residency Clinical Competency Committee, 2013 present
- Planning Committee for the East Tennessee State University Asthma, Allergy, and Rheumatology Conference, 2013 present
- Pediatric Residency CommitteeFaculty Representative, 2012 present
- Niswonger Childrens Hospital Diabetes Education and Treatment Task ForcePhysician Member, 2014 present
- Mountain States Health Alliance Asthma Advisory Committee, 2012 present