The following items must be submitted to the Department of Allied Health Sciences, BSDH Online Program before an application is considered complete:
- Application and Acceptance to East Tennessee State University
- Click here to apply to ETSU online.
- The Office of the Registrar will require specific information (i.e. official transcripts) sent directly to that office.
- In addition, please send the following
information to the Department of Allied Health Sciences at the
- Application to BSDH Online Program
- Click here to apply to BSDH online (to be updated).
- The Department of Allied Health Sciences
must have a copy of your letter of acceptance or readmission to
ETSU. Please mail of copy of this letter to the
Department of Allied Health Sciences, fax a copy to
423-439-4030, or send as an email attachment to
- You may send a copy of your current dental hygiene license by mail, fax a copy to 423-439-4030 or send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 . Brief resume with work history.
Students must have access to the Internet; a Pentium based PC, CD ROM, Internet Explorer 7, or above; and word processing capabilities (Microsoft Word is required). Browser plugins will be specific for each course.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PROGRAM - PLEASE SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY - ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A COMPLETE APPLICATION MAY BE SUBMITTED AT SUBSEQUENT DATES.
DEPARTMENT OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES MAILING ADDRESS:
BSDH Online Program Coordinator
Department of Allied Health Sciences
P O Box 70690
East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, TN 37614