Master of Science in Allied Health
- Students should contact Dr. Landon Shields for information about the program.
- Apply to the program through the School of Graduate Studies.
Students who apply to the Master of Science Degree in Allied Health must meet all admission requirements as established by the School of Graduate Studies at East Tennessee State University and the following:
- Hold a professional license in an allied health discipline.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale (3.0 or higher for international students) or complete the GRE.
- Three professional letters of recommendation. Go to the forms section of the Graduate School website.