The mission of the ETSU Radiologic Science Program is to prepare entry-level radiographers to be competent members of the healthcare community and provide a platform for future professional development.
Program Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Students will be clinically competent
- Students will apply
- Students will apply image acquisition and evaluation skills.
Goal 2: Students will demonstrate effective communication skills
- Students will demonstrate written communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate oral communication skills.
Goal 3: Students will develop critical thinking skills
- Students will adapt standard procedures for non-routine patients.
- Students will apply and analyze presented material.
Goal 4: Students will exhibit professionalism.
- Students will demonstrate professional behaviors.
- Students will describe