Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) Privacy and Security Rules online training and certification is provided to every student through the above site.
The University Career Services Office at ETSU provides a number of specific and broad range services for graduate students, undergraduate students, and alumni.
By clicking on Careers, you have an opportunity to navigate the website and discover a full range services including:
- Resume / CV development
- Critique of cover letters and additional required correspondence
- Position searches in your area of interest
- Employer information and sites
- Salary surveys and projections
- Cost of living indexes
- Interview strategy and practice interviews
- Many other career-related support services
For appointments, please call 439-4450, or come by the office.
University Career Services, D.P Culp Center (Second Level) in the ARC Center