Preparing for ETSU
Please review the information contained in the documents below to prepare for your upcoming year:
- Immunization form - (Student/University Health Services website)
- Marsh liability insurance form - (Proliability website)
Additionally, below are some things you will need to do to prepare:
- CPR certification
- Background Check (see letter from Dr. Louw, Chair of the department of ASLP)
- Physical Examination (complete with vaccinations)
Negative TB Skin test
-Must be received within the year.
- National NSSLHA membership-ASHA -You will be able to join the local ETSU chapter once you arrive!
- Student Liability Insurance
- 25 Observation Hours
For GA positions: (will need to file original.....)
- Application (Apply on e-jobs)
- I-9 form
- W-4 Tax form
- Signed contract (provided on arrival)
- Copy of drivers license and Social Security card
- Direct Deposit (done through goldlink)
- Additional forms may be found here
(If the above information is faxed, you will need to file the original copies with ETSU Human Resources upon arrival to ETSU.)
For TS positions:
- You will be contacted upon being offered a position with the procedures to complete your contract
Applicants interested in GA and TS positions should indicate so on their initial applications to the program, but students will be notified of position offers only after notification of acceptance to the university and program.
For Johnson City
- You may request information about finding a roommate with other incoming students through our executive aide, Ms. Rachel Hatfield (email@example.com).
- Campus parking permit may be obtained by visiting the parking services building when you arrive to campus.
- Before mailing forms in, do make a copy for your records. Look for more information
through e-mail during the summer.
- A list of your fellow incoming students can be supplied upon request. Lastly, await contact from your 2nd year CDIS Speech-Language Pathology NSSLHA buddy in August!
We're looking forward to seeing you in the fall!