The University Career Services Office at ETSU provides a number of specific and broad range services for graduate students, undergraduate students, and alumni.
By clicking on Careers, you have an opportunity to navigate the website and discover a full range services including:
- Resume / CV development
- Critique of cover letters and additional required correspondence
- Position searches in your area of interest
- Employer information and sites
- Salary surveys and projections
- Cost of living indexes
- Interview strategy and practice interviews
- Many other career-related support services
For appointments, please call (423) 439-4450, or come by the office.
University Career Services, D.P Culp Center (Second Level) in the ARC Center