Department of Physical Therapy
East Tennessee State University
P.O. Box 70624
Johnson City, TN 37614
Phone: (423) 439-8793
Fax: (423) 439-8077
Email: Admissions Coordinatorphone: (423) 439-8791
Directions to the Department of Physical Therapy
1. Coming from the north, south, and west, use 1-81.
2. Exit onto I-26 toward Johnson City/Asheville.
3. Take exit 24 (formerly Exit 31) on to University Parkway and follow the signs to the ETSU campus.
4. ETSU will be on your left. Go past the main campus to the intersection of University Parkway and State of Franklin Rd.
5. Take a left onto State of Franklin Rd.
6. At the 2nd light, take a right onto Mountain Home Drive.
7. Cross the railroad tracks and at the fork in the road, take the left (West Lake Dr.).
8. Stay on West Lake Dr. until you get to the stop sign.
9. At the stop sign, take a right onto Dogwood Ave. We're in the 3rd Building on the left (but watch the building numbers - they are a little strange: the 1st building is #1, the 2nd building (Bell Tower) is #34, the 3rd building is #2 - that's us!) We're on the 2nd floor.
If you have questions for a current PT student, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org