- Affirmative Action Plan
- Policies & Procedures
- Strategic Diversity
- Training Programs
- Student Success Programs
- Patricia E. Robertson Award
- Multicultural Center
- Multicultural Links at ETSU
- Women's Resource Center
- Safe Zone
- Contact Us
HAVEN Training Information
To fulfill the requirement:
Select the highlighted Student/Learner option.
Enter the Registration Code: 8c8ff948 and click Next to create your EverFi account.
- Please use your complete ETSU email address
- Complete Part 1 of Haven for Employees
- After 30 days, you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Haven for Employees
ETSU has partnered with the company, Everfi, to provide an interactive learning experience for faculty and staff while addressing critical life skills such as sexual assault prevention.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for faculty and staff, ETSU is requiring you to complete the training Haven for Faculty and Staff. This online education will provide critical education on sexual assault prevention and bystander intervention, connect you with support resources, discuss factors that contribute to sexual/relationship violence and empower you to become a leader in prevention.
The training modules have surveys, relatable scenarios and exercises to complete.
- Internet and audio capabilities are needed
- Please use Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome(updated within the last two years)
- The program can be taken in multiple sittings
- All survey responses are confidential
- Technical support is available through the HELP link
Supervisors, please review all Important Guidelines to request classroom training if needed. Classroom training is offered for employees that:
- Have too many distractions
- Limited computer skills
- Do not require a desktop to fulfill job duties
- Do not have a desktop with audio capabilities
In addition, the Office of Equity and Diversity can provide an accommodation for employees to ensure successful completion and compliance.
Please contact Tracy Barry, firstname.lastname@example.org or 439-4444, with any questions regarding this training.