How do I become a Safe Zone Member?
- Faculty and Staff: attend an ETSU faculty and staff Safe Zone training and sign the ETSU Safe Zone pledge.
- Students: attend an ETSU student Safe Zone training and sign the ETSU Student Safe Zone pledge
When is the next Safe Zone training?
- Faculty and Staff: ETSU Safe Zone trainings are announced by campus email and in the ETSU Accent. Trainings can be scheduled for departments or other faculty and staff groups on request. If you are interested in scheduling an ETSU Safe Zone training, please contact us.
- Students: ETSU Safe Zone trainings are scheduled for classes, student organizations, and other groups on request. If you are interested in an ETSU Safe Zone training, please contact us.
Do you offer training sessions for departments or other groups on campus?
- Yes, we can offer ETSU Safe Zone trainings for individual departments or other groups. Please contact us to schedule a training.
Where can I find answers to other questions I have about Safe Zone?
- For more information please contact Dr. Alison Deadman (email@example.com 439-6432) or Dr. Stacey Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org 439-4615)