- ETSU will host a regional symposium on March 31 that addresses the recruitment and retention of African-American students at institutions of higher education.
- Maternal and Child Health: Biology, Behaviors and Environments – Resilience to Poor Health Outcomes will take place Thursday, March 30, at the Millennium Centre.
- Students enrolled in the ETSU Department of Communication and Performance’s “Telling Personal Stories” class will present “April Folly,” a storytelling concert, on March 31.
- ETSU’s College of Public Health will host former U.S. Food and Drug Administration commissioner Dr. Robert Califf, who will provide a free lecture April 6.
- ETSU to host Seventh Annual Southern Appalachian Student Conference on Literature, an academic conference for graduate students and advanced undergraduates to present their research to the public.
Minors Colleges and SchoolsColleges &
Schools DepartmentsDepartments HonorsHonors onlineOnline course catalogCourse