The Honors College Community
Presidential Honors Community Service Scholars enjoy all the benefits of being an honors student at ETSU.
- A small community of high-achieving students in a variety
of honors programs - The Honors College regularly hosts co-curricular and social events for members of the honors community.
- Priority registration - Honors students are permitted to register for courses early,
which insures an opportunity to register for courses that they most want to take and
best fit with their schedule.
- Honors advising - In addition to major and professional
advisers, honors students receive additional advising
through the Honors College, helping to make sure students are on track to meet goals and graduate on time.
- Honors-only computer labs and study areas -
Honors students have 24/7 access to computer labs and study areas in Yoakley Hall.
- Leadership -scholars have the opportunity to serve on the Honors College Student Council and other ad hoc committees inorder to have input as to the Honors experience at ETSU.
- Service scholars are required to engage in a minimum of
40 hours of community service each semester.
- The program will guide students through the process of exploring their own interests,
finding appropriate organizations and opportunities, and devising a plan each
semester for completing service hours.
- Explore community partners here - Agency Partnership Directory