University School has officially received a Certificate of Accreditation by the NCA Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, the Northwest Accreditation Commission and the SACS Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.
In May, 2019, University School completed a 5 year review process which was designed to:
- Evaluate learning environments by focusing on students
- Reveal strengths and weaknesses using measurable data
- Identify trends by comparing classroom observations across subjects, grade levels and other filters using our education technology
- Implement powerful tools for professional development, peer learning and ongoing improvement
- Ensure the quality of education remains at the forefront through a variety of diagnostic and improvement tools (AdvancED Website)