The Committee for 125 Chapter II Town Hall was held on Wednesday, March 30. A recording is available below:
What is the Committee for 125 Chapter II?
In March 2021, President Noland announced the launch of the Committee for 125 Chapter II strategic visioning process to outline the strategic goals for ETSU to achieve upon its 125th anniversary in 2036.
The response and level of participation in the Committee for 125 Chapter II initiative has been overwhelmingly positive. Many individuals across our campus, our community, and leaders from across the country devoted their time and talents to lead and serve on taskforces and roundtables, and participate in multiple feedback sessions held throughout this yearlong process, including:
• Board of Trustees Summer 2021 Retreat
• Three Regional Employer Roundtables
• Various Meetings with Community Groups
• Various Meetings with Local Legislators & Elected Officials
• Faculty Senate in October 2021
• Two campus-wide Town Halls in October 2021
• Provost Dean’s Group
• Quality and Effectiveness Sub-council in Spring 2022
• Multiple University and Academic Council Meetings
• Board of Trustees Meeting in February 2022
• General Education Advisory Council in Spring 2022
• Student Life & Enrollment Leadership Council in Spring 2022
• Staff Senate Sponsored Town Hall in March 2022
Learn more at etsu.edu/125
What is the new strategic vision for the 125th year of East Tennessee State University?
This yearlong process led to the development of a series of strategic goals meant to maximize the power of the collective talent of the university and surrounding community to improve the lives of the people in the Appalachian Highlands.