- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Presentation Types
- Schedule of Events
- Keynote Speaker
- Program Book
- Participant Information
- About ASRF
- Contact Us
Instructions for Presenters
- Posters must be set up in the Centre @ Millennium Park Ballroom either between10:00 AM - 5:30 pmon Wednesday, March 31st or between6:00 AM - 8:00 AMon Thursday, April 1st.
- When you arrive at the Ballroom to set up your poster look for the poster board with your name.
- Push pins for your posters will be available for your use at the Forum.
- All presenters should pick up their name badge and packet at the Registration Desk located on the upper level of the Centre @ Millennium Park.
- Poster judging will take place on Thursday, April 1st between8:30 AM - 11:30 AM.
- There will be 2 poster sessions.
Poster Session Iwill be between8:30 AM - 10:00 AM. All posters in Divisions I, II and III in the following categories will be judged during Poster Session I: Arts and Humanities; Natural Sciences and Mathematics; Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Poster Session IIwill be between10:00 AM - 11:30 AM. All posters from Divisions I, II & III Biomedical and Divisions IV, V and VI will be judged during Poster Session II.
- Posters can be taken down only on Thursday, April 1st, between5:00 PMand9:00 PM.
- Presenters should be in attendance at the Awards Presentation scheduled for Thursday, April 1,1:15 pm - 2:00 pmin the Centre @ Millennium Park Room 137A. All presenters should also plan to attend the free luncheon and keynote address from11:30 - 1:15 pmand the reception (more free food at4 pm).
- All presenters who receive an award must pick up an envelope from the Registration Desk after the awards ceremony in order to receive a check. Please see eitherRachael Robinsonor Susan Hill at the Forum for assistance (they will be wearing blue staff ribbons attached to their name badges).
- Photos of all award winners will be taken after the awards ceremony, therefore all award winners should stay until the ceremony is finished.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs 439-6000 or email Susan Hill email@example.com.