- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Presentation Types
- Schedule of Events
- Keynote Speaker
- ASRF Partners
- Program Book
- Participant Information
- About ASRF
- Contact Us
- The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, March 12, 2019. View the Abstract Guidelines and the Preparation Timeline pages for instructions.
- Participants are encouraged to attend the FREE Oral Presentation Workshop offered
by the Honors College. The workshop will take place Monday, March 18, 2019 from 4:00
pm to 5:00 pm, in Yoakley Hall room 109.
- Speakers are REQUIRED to e-mail their PowerPoint presentation to email@example.com by noon, Friday, April 5.
- Oral Presentation sessions will be held Friday, April 12, at the Millennium Center.
Check Digital Commons for your presentation time and room number.
- All speakers must check in 30 minutes before their presentation time. Check in is
located on the first floor of the Millennium Center at Forum Information Desk. Here
participants will receive their name badge and lunch ticket.
- Do not enter a room while a presentation is in progress. Before presenting identify
yourself to the session moderator.
- Oral presentations are limited to ten minutes, followed by five minutes for judges'
- Speakers are encouraged to attend the lunch, keynote address and awards ceremony.
- Photos of the award winners will be taken during and after the awards ceremony.
- Remember to copy and distribute the Class Absence Authorization Letter we provide to your instructors.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please e-mail the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.