- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Presentation Types
- Schedule of Events
- Keynote Speaker
- ASRF Partners
- Program Book
- Participant Information
- ASRF Photo Gallery
- About ASRF
- Contact Us
The registration window for the 2019 Appalachian Student Research Forum is December 12, 2018 to March 12, 2019
- Beginning December 12, 2019
1. Familiarize yourself with this ASRF website.
2. Read the information on the Abstract Guidelines page and compose your abstract.
3. REGISTER YOUR PRESENTATION: Visit the ASRF Event Page hosted by Digital Commons and read all the information in the Submission Agreement before you initiate your registration and abstract submission.
The deadline for registering is midnight, Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
IMPORTANT: No late registrations will be accepted without a letter of excuse from your advisor. You should receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours of your registration. If you do not receive confirmation within that timeframe, please contact us immediately.
4. After you have registered, go to the ASRF website and find Presentation Types on the left hand menu. Read all of the provided information about preparing your oral/poster presentation and BEGIN PREPARING YOUR PRESENTATION.
- March 18, 2019:
If you are registered to give an oral presentation, please attend the FREE Oral Presentation Workshop offered by the Honors College. The workshop will take place from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, in Yoakley Hall room 109.
- Beginning April 2, 2019:
Check the ASRF Event Page for the presentation schedule. Verify that your name is on the list and see what poster number or time slot you've been assigned. If you don't see your name on the list, please contact us immediately.
- April 5, 2019:
If you are giving an oral presentation, you must e-mail your PowerPoint presentation file to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Friday April 5, 2019.
- April 12, 2019: PRESENTATION DAY
Don't be late!
1. Oral presenters should check in at the Millennium Center no later than 30 minutes before their scheduled time slot.
2. After your oral presentation and/or after your poster has been judged, you are encouraged to view the other presentations, join us for a complimentary lunch, and attend the keynote address and award ceremony.